Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ReCAP and Immence Gratitude

=o) Its been a minute since I last posted...I PROMISE that what I am about to post and the posts in the days to come are worth the wait.

As most of you know I have teamed up with the amazing wardrobe stylist Ebony Haight. We came up with 6 very different concepts to do in 10 weeks. There have been many people who have helped us along the way and without them we would have never been able to pull this off in the time frame we had set for ourselves.

We not only shot the six concepts within the time frame...we got done early! 6 totally different concepts in 8 weeks!!!

A feet! And quite frankly an amazing accomplishment since we produced these shoots ourselves and had to find paid work in between!

I am very excited to tell the stories of each shoot and show some behind the scenes photos. I cant tell you how much I appreciate and am overwhelmed by the support everyone has given us. Its truly an amazing feeling to see my friends, family and people I don't even know, believe in me, my work and want nothing more than to help me succeed.

I am truly blessed.

More coming soon...and PICTURES!!!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment