Friday, August 7, 2009

Concept 2: Mystic Camp Out

Sunday, July 21rst...yup, Fathers Day!


The camp out concept was definitely a test of our strength and endurance. We had a generator to run the fog machine, we had portable lighting and at one point I had three assistants. (Thank you Raymond for coming all the way out from San Jose! Ching-Wei Jiang for coming out from the East Bay and helping out when you were still not feeling well. And thank you Eugene for always having my back!)


I really have to thank Vicky Woollard for showing me this location. It really had everything I was looking for and all within a few feet from the next spot to shoot. Partner in crime, Ebony Haight made the tent and pulled the clothes, Cheryl Dailey did hair and make-up, and the girls were from JE Model Management.

Here are a few more behind the scene shots. This was a: pop-up tent for changing, hair and make-up done under an umbrella, moms running dog interference, "No, this is not a yard sale.", moving with the sun, "You want the fog thinner?" kind of day. =o)


There are so many great images from this day that I could make a separate book just for this concept!


Please comment and follow my blog, send an email, facebook and/or twitter me! Would love to know your thoughts.

Check out www.daniellehall.net to find out which images made it to my website!

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall

2 comments:

  1. The shots looks gorgeous. I am so proud of you!!!!! Way to go lady! Can't wait to see the rest of the magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great location! And pics of course! =] Loved those twisted tree limbs. It looked mystical and fairytale-like to me. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete