Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Concept 3: Marc Jacobs Inspired

Thursday July 2, 2009


Where do I even begin...5 five year olds. Two outfit changes each. Colorful hair extensions. Songs like: 'Under the Sea' and 'Whistle While You Work' blasting in the background.

Jumping! Twirling! Dancing! Yelling! SO much fun!

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had on this one! The idea for this concept came from a Marc Jacobs ad Ebony had shown me. Simple and fun. I rented a ring flash, Emmy Woollard assisted, Ebony OF COURSE pulled great clothes, Rebeca did hair and make-up, JE Model Management for the great kids, and thank you Bob Hsiang for letting us use your studio.

Here are a few shots extra shots from that day. Too FUN!








Please comment, send an email, facebook, twitter me! Would love to know your thoughts.

Check out www.daniellehall.net to find out which images made it to my website!

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment