Saturday, February 20, 2010

M.I.S.S.

Meet DJ ODDz!


I talked a little bit about Ari in an earlier post about LIFE/STYLE so now here is a post just for her!  

I met Ari a month or so after I did the first shoot for Tony and Raul.  I had heard her name several times and was told that I should come by one of the nights she DJ'd to meet her.  

LOVE this lady!  I arrived at Beauty Bar and saw this beautiful woman, well put together, dressed in black, red lipstick, hair up tight.  She had just begun her set and people were going crazy on the dance floor!  I wish I could remember the song she was playing but when I think about the day I met Ari that is the image that comes to mind.

DJ, salsa dancing, greyhound favorite, classy, interesting, photography, happy smile, attitude when needed, supportive...I am happy to know her. 



Please check out her interview here at: M.I.S.S.   They used one of my pictures for the article (the first picture).  You can also find her and the rest of the L/S crew here: http://lifestyletimes.blogspot.com/ 

Thanks for reading, 

Danielle Hall  

No comments:

Post a Comment