Sunday, February 21, 2010

Inspiration: Where do you look?

Right now my brain feels like its about to explode with the amount of ideas and projects I would like to do.  Maybe I will be lucky enough to win the lotto one day so I can just "be"  to do these projects... or maybe my boyfriend is sitting on the winning numbers RIGHT NOW!  I would love to just be inspired, to inspire and create!

What inspires you?

For me, lately and the past few months its been an array of things.  Being exposed to different types of music...music I have never heard before and music I have been reintroduced to.  Its been the many new faces I have met and listening to their perspective...my boyfriend, the beach...riding a bike through the city and seeing it in a totally different way.  Its been going to new restaurants with amazing food, field trips through out the city...reading blogs, watching TED, power meetings with my friend Lori, and my sister who is excited to be making some big changes!  

Its also been my friends successes...its inspiring to see the people I hold dear work so hard and receive reward or attain what they have been working hard to achieve.  

Here are a few blogs and websites that were passed on to me today by friends and colleagues on Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogger and Twitter. (all places you can find me as well!)


Hope this helps you to stay inspired and feel good about what you are working towards. Happy Sunday!  :o)

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment