Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Open Show


Hello!

I have been chosen to participate in this months Open Show and would love to see your smiling face.  My images will be projected and I will be there to talk about my work and answer questions.

The body of work I am showing is from a series of images I call Mystic Camp Out.  You have see a few of the images on my website.  Often times I do a shoot and have to edit down quite a bit.  Only show a very select few... and the rest are hardly seen by anyone.  This is the perfect opportunity to share a few more of the images from this series.

Thank you for your interest in my work!  I hope to see you tomorrow night.  Oh!  This IS a kid friendly event and is FREE!  The sponsers of the event welcome you to bring food if you would like as well.

For more information about tomorrows Open Show event, please go here: Open Space
To find out how to enter, please go here Submit to Open Show

Thanks for looking!

Danielle Hall

Check out some new pics on my website!  www.daniellehallimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment