Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stefano Azario


I am sitting here smacking my chops on a peanut butter sandwich thinking it would be nice to have a soy latte right now, but mostly, I am thinking of the people and conversations I had last month about my work… and gosh darn!  There are quite a few people that believe in me and my children’s photography!

Just saying this to say, thank you.  Your support has been tremendous. 

For the few of you who know, I did hear back from Ray DiPietro who is handling the GAP Kids Account.  Very nice email conversation and I would very much like to meet him one day.  He was nice and direct, filling me in with some information and saying that for now they are happy with Stefano Azario who has has been shooting for GAP for some time now.  (Since 1996!)

Confidant in my work and the fact that they will want some new blood in there sooner or later I will be reminding him every so often of my existence.  :o)

After finding out who the photographer was I immediately looked this guy up!  Stefano Azario!  Wow!  I love your work and would love to meet you as well!

It is inspiring to me to see someone else showing only kid work.  I enjoyed looking through the section named “in bed with family”.  I felt like he was allowing me a small glimpse into his life seeing lovely yet personal pictures of his beautiful family.

Its seemed that most of the work shown on his site was from ads he had shot and I have to say,  I LOVED going through every page and every image… but I do get excited and inspired when I see really nice photography of children. 

Man.  Where he is now is where I am headed!  I like it.

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment