Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 2011


Oye!  I haven’t blogged in a while!  Hi!  Let me reintroduce myself.  My name is Danielle Hall and I photograph kids. Good times!

Its only February 1rst and I feel like the whole year is pretty much planned out for me.  Have you ever felt that way?  January was filled with retouching projects, friends having babies, LOTS of emails and the birth of a photo/video concept. 

By months end, retouching clients are happy, I have more kids in my pool to photograph, I have heard back from all emails and the photo/video project is underway to shoot mid February! 

Exciting!

Somewhere in between there I managed to see True Grit, get my hair cut, make meatloaf for the first time in….YEARS!  Go to an Intro to Voice Over class and celebrated my boyfriend (just because) by going to House of Prime Rib (YUM!) for what I called Tony Appreciation Day!  What better way to celebrate someone than to stuff your face with steak!

Feb is shaping up to be quite busy as well with 3 weeks of  work booked, food trip to LA and shooting the photo/video project.  MAN!  I am hoping to finish my taxes this month as well. Uh, we’ll see…

How was your first month of 2011?

Thanks for looking!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment