Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What is Success For You?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately.  What is success and what does it mean to me to be successful?  

I am certain it is different for everyone.  Maybe its fame and having your name in lights.  Maybe its being the very best in your field or making a lot of money.... or maybe its just being the best parent you can possibly be for your child... maybe is multiple things.

I am still working that out for myself.  I think, living a comfortable lifestyle, having the opportunity to travel, eat good food and drink good coffee (LOVE coffee!) accompanied by loved ones and having that lifestyle supported by my photography would equal success for me.  Everything else is bonus.  

What is success for you?

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall 

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I think the meaning of success can actually change for many people throughout their lives as needs and wants change as well.

    I think success is pretty much getting to live life on your own terms, no matter what kind of lifestyle that may be.

    ReplyDelete