Thursday, March 4, 2010

Get to know me!

Howdy!

Well, there have been quite a few things happening over here that I have been excited about sharing.  New relationships developing both personal and professional.  New experiences and forms of inspiration ... and as February came to a close I felt it had flown by!  

I have learned so much about myself these past few months which has helped me to think about and establish not only my business goals for Danielle Hall Photography but my personal goals for Danielle Hall.  I know, right?  Personal goals!  Why are we doing all of this in the first place?  Yeah, there is the love for photography but... if you are building a career doing it there has to be something else you are doing or working towards so that you can not only stay inspired in your own work but also not get burnt out! 

More later on Danielle Hall Personal goals! 

And here it is, March.  My birthday month!  Its time to get dressed up kids because its only getting better!  I cant wait to show you what I have been doing.  



This month I plan on doing some SERIOUS house cleaning!  House Cleaning = Danielle Hall Photography March Monthly Goals.  For March I plan to finish old personal projects so I can really dig in and start new ones.  So many ideas!  

Next, revise my business and marketing plan to be in better shape for where I am now in my business.  I have realized that a photography business is organic.  Everything changes and updates and evolves so fast! 


I will also be putting my taxes to bed and following up on some leads.  Its going to be a busy month!  Coming up... some February work I can now share as well as my sisters visit to San Francisco!


Want to know more about what I am up to?  Check me out on Linkedin , Facebook and Twitter !   

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall  


(First 2 pics self portrait, 3rd photo credit to Emily Polar )

No comments:

Post a Comment