Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6 Concepts in 10 weeks!!!

Love getting inspired!

Sooo, from my last blog, you know that my goal is to shoot these 6 different concepts in 10 weeks so I can make some appointments here in SF but also to go along with my marketing plan to take my book to NY, again. (Can I stay with you?)

But what you don't know, are the actual concepts and the amount of production that is having to go into each of them...

Here are the concepts:
1. Baroque Baby
2. Mystic Camp Out
3. Graphic Marc Jacobs: Motion
4. Spy/The Chase
5. Mommy and Me
6. Kerouac Story

I am going to have to back track a little bit to tell you about the first 2 shoots and what went into them in another post. Right now, finishing up the post production work for Baroque Baby and editing for the Mystic Camp Out shoot. Baroque Baby was shot Friday, June 12th and Mystic Camp Out was shot Sunday, June 21rst. I need to work faster! Haha! But after reading what all went into each shoot and what post work went into them you will see that this is a much harder task to accomplish in the time frame we are aiming while also working to make the $$$. More difficult but not impossible!

We are in the process of making the rest of the schedule with shooting Graphic Marc Jacobs Thursday, July 2nd and shooting the Spy/The Chase on the 11th or 12th. In the process of casting for these as I type! 2 more shoots to nail down with dates...looks doable folks!

Lets get to shooting!!!

Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment