Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Start of something?

So...today I went to Bernal Heights to check out Holly Park.  

Went this morning on a whim.  Brian, a friend of mine, had told me about this park and that it may fit some of the projects I plan on doing.  I must have walked around the park 3 or 4 times!  I walked every trail, checked out the play ground (NICE!) and then walked around the entire park on the side walk.  I swear...I was the only person there without a dog or baby!  Haha!

Bernal Heights is such a cute neighborhood.  Today the weather was beautiful and warm enough to accommodate my flip flops and t-shirt.  I was so relaxed when I was done.  Going must have jived up those creative juices because now the ideas are just pouring out into my notbook!  

YAY!

Thanks for reading!

Danielle

1 comment: