Sunday, June 5, 2011

Payton

The last time I saw my niece was when she was 4 months old.  It was the first time I had met her and when I held that chubby baby I started to tear up.  It was like all this love just had to come out all at once! 
I FINALLY had the opportunity to go back to Alabama in May to see my family.  Now Payton is almost 2 years old and is definitely showing some sassy personality!  And of course, it wasn't until I was leaving that she started to grunt and scream and then said my name for the first time...well, at least her version of my name that sounded a little like something being chewed up. (Dan ye Nel!)   Yup, I teared up again.
Love that sassy lady...  I am hoping that my visits are more frequent so that I am not a total stranger to her every time I go home.  I am already imagining what she will be when she grows up... definitely something where she will be telling people what to do.  Haha!  That, or she will be a cheese connoisseur.  (THAT GIRL LOVES HER SOME CHEESE!)
Till next time!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment