Monday, May 9, 2011

MOM!

Mom.
 Coffee drinking, cigarette smoking, take no shit, bleach blond, Italian and Portuguese BAD ASS.

I guess that just about sums it up!

Happy Mothers Day!
  
Dark brown, thick wavy hair.  Natural.
In order, my sister, brother and I.  Mom showing off her Farrah Fawcett hair and high cheek bones! 
I think this was 4th grade? I won a Mother's Day Brunch for writing about how great my mom is.  (The hair is changing...)
I love this hair so much!  Kind of a poodle mullet only awesome!
This series of pictures is pretty recent.  My mom had been through a lot with a company she had worked for, paving the way for women to be promoted and to work in positions that before her, men were only hired for.  She has built buses, cars, tanks and is now Quality Control Manager over those who build the tanks on her shift.  She also has a horse, two dogs and some chickens.    
:o)
Thanks for looking!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment