Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dat kid has da money momma!

Went to Costco today...I try to avoid going unless I have a very important list of things I ABSOLUTELY need.


Despite the beautiful weather we are having today, it seemed that every kid I saw in the store was upset about something.  It usually doesn't phase me much but I was defiantly noticing some unhappiness going on.


After standing in line for 30 minutes I finally get up to pay.  The kid behind me stops crying when he saw me pull out my money.  In a shocked and very surprised voice he said,


"Dat kid has da money! Momma, dat kid has da money!"


I looked over and he was pointing to me!  His mom and I looked at each other and started to laugh.  I was then introduced to Ben, who is 5 year old and like turtles.


Hope you are enjoying the weather today!


Thanks for reading!


Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment