Friday, March 13, 2009

So...its been a while, huh?

Lets see...where oh where to start?!?!

Well, I had been having some major website drama for about 2 years.  That said, I am EXTREMELY happy to announce that the trouble is all behind me.  Angela Morris, great friend of mine and fantastic photographer! recommended that her friend Robb at Visual 23 take a look at my site to see if he could fix it.  Its so nice to be able to update my images.  If you are having website troubles of your own I say go straight to Visual 23!!!  No fuss!  Great communication! (Thanks, Marsha!)  And a talented web designer who actually know his YOU KNOW WHAT!

Needless to say you can now go to www.daniellehall.net , check out the new and fashion sections to see some, well, new work!  =o)  

Back stories on these images to follow soon.  Thanks for reading!

Danielle Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment